3 Bedrooms Columbine C
This condo feels like a private home! Enter through the mudroom where there's a closet and wall hooks to store anything you might need. To your right, there's a street side queen bedroom with lots of natural light and to your left a spacious bedroom with two twin beds overlooking the complex courtyard. On this level, there is a full bathroom with a shower.
Proceed up the stairs into the main living area of the condo featuring an open living plan and private balcony. In this space you'll find the large and extraordinarily comfortable couch where you can catch up with family, enjoy the fireplace, or watch your favorite movie after a long day on the mountain. The dining area sits six and is just next to the updated kitchen which has lots of counter space for cooking. The kitchen has all standard appliances including cooktop, oven, refrigerator, and dishwasher in addition to an on-demand water purifier on the sink.
You'll also find a workspace tucked away next to the kitchen, should you have the need to work or school away, you can do so comfortably. There is a half bathroom just off the living area as well. The master suite is just off of the dining room and kitchen and offers ample space to unwind and enjoy a good night's rest in the king bed. This room overlooks the complex courtyard and features an en-suite bathroom and flat-screen TV.
Columbine C at a glance:
- Updated, comfy home-like condo
- Deck overlooking quaint Pacific Street
- Updated kitchen with all appliances
- All linens, towels and essential supplies provided
- Flat screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Sleeps 6
- King Bed
- Queen Bed
- Twin with Trundle
- Located on historic, residential street
- Garden area with grill and grass
- Only 6 units in building
- Town of Telluride
- 5 minute walk to Lift 7 and ticket window
- 5 minute walk to Clark’s grocery store
- 7 minute walk Gondola and lift ticket window
- 15 minute walk to Town Park
- One block from Telluride Medical Center
- The Galloping Goose (free bus) runs town loops with bus stops walking distance from the complex
- No car needed
- Town and all amenities are walking distance
Cancellation and other policies.
Check out our standard amenities.
This property is professionally managed by the team at Lodging In Telluride. We are a 100% locally owned and operated vacation rental management team, located right here in Telluride should you need anything throughout your stay.
Operating under Town of Telluride Business License #020072