3 Bedrooms Tres Casas B
Enter the living space to a sitting area that features a flat screen TV, sound system, and fireplace adjacent to a huge window with lots of light and beautiful views of Ajax peak. The open floor plan also includes a dining area, breakfast bar, and fully equipped gourmet kitchen with everything you need to make yourself at home.
On the lower level you'll find two bedrooms, one with a captain's bunk (twin bed over full bed) with an en suite bathroom, and one full bed room with its own en suite bathroom and plentiful closet space. On the upper level, you'll find a giant master retreat with a king bed, desk/workspace, fireplace, sitting area, and large en suite bathroom next to a large walk-in closet. Enjoy massive mountain views at the end of the box canyon from the bedroom, and if you need to get some work done the large desk provides ample space to organize your tasks. The master bathroom features a walk-in shower and separate jetted tub and elongated double vanity.
Tres Casas, Unit B also boasts a front porch with seating and a grill (shared with unit A) as well as hot tub access shared with units A & C. There is also a shared driveway available as well as an on-street parking permit. Driveway parking is limited to one vehicle per unit and is first-come first served, generally fitting two vehicles.
This unit is available for rent in combination with Tres Casas A and/or C as well, but please note the units do not adjoin from the inside although the three units make up this one building.
Tres Casas B:
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 En Suite Bathrooms + 1 half bathroom
- Right in the heart of town, walk anywhere
- Shared porch with views of Ajax peak
- Large gourmet kitchen
- Full dining area
- Two fireplaces
- Hot tub access
Bedrooms & Beds:
- Sleeps 6
- Master Bedroom: King Bed with en suite
- Bedroom 2: Full Bed with en suite
- Bedroom 3: Captain's Bunk (Full and Twin) with en suite
Tres Casas Location:
- Town of Telluride, just one block off of center of main street
- 1 minute walk to all shops, restaurants and bars of main street
- 15 minute's walk to Clark's Market
- 5 minute walk to the Telluride Town Park gates for all of the festival action
- 5 minute walk to gondola station
- 15 minute walk to Lift 7
Getting Around Telluride:
- No car needed
- Main street, gondola, Town Park and all amenities are walkable
- The Galloping Goose (free bus) runs town loops with a stop one block up from this town home
Operating under Town of Telluride License Number #014455