1 Bedroom Viking Lodge 116
Viking Lodge 116 is a lovely ground-floor condo, just updated (June 2021) with new wood floors, fresh paint, and kitchen and bathroom upgrades. This is a convenient home base for exploring Telluride and the surrounding areas. This one-bedroom condo right on the Telluride River Trail sleeps 4 guests (max 2 adults) and offers guests a kitchenette, flat screen TV for streaming, a full bathroom, and a sun-drenched patio with direct garden access. We don't advise working on vacation, but if you must there's a cozy work station perfect for catching up between adventures. Indulge in your morning coffee or evening bottle of wine on the patio and enjoy the stunning mountain views. Staying steps from The River Trail means an easy, beautiful walk to any part of town including summer festivals in Town Park or the free gondola to mountain village.
You'll enter this space into the bedroom area, outfitted with a comfortable queen bed and flat screen TV. Continuing through the unit, you'll pass the bathroom with a beautifully remodeled vanity area on your left and the desk on your right. Finally, you enter the living area which includes a sleeper sofa, kitchenette, and bar top dining area. The kitchen offers a refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave and dishwasher. A fireplace adds a touch of mountain magic along with the sound of the San Miguel River flowing by... In any season, Viking Lodge 116 provides an excellent home base for your mountain adventures.
Viking Lodge 116 at a glance:
- Remodeled summer 2021
- Flat Screen TVs
- Patio opening to the river trail
- Linens, towels & basic amenities provided
- Ground floor, easy load in/out
- Sleeps 4 (Max 2 adults)
- Studio Style with 1 Queen bed
- Sleeper sofa in living area
- There are no dividers between the queen bed room and sleeper sofa in living space
- Riverfront condo
- Heated Pool (Summer) & Hot Tub (Year-Round)
- Coin Operated Laundry In Complex
- One outdoor parking space, first come, first served
- Minutes to Lift 7
- Town of Telluride
- 4 minute walk to Lift 7 and ticket window
- 4 minute walk to Clark’s grocery store
- 7 minute walk Gondola and lift ticket window
- 15 minute walk to Town Park
- Blocks from Telluride Medical Center
Getting around Telluride:
- The Galloping Goose runs town loops with bus stops walking distance from the complex
- No car needed
- Town and all amenities are walking distance
- Hop on the goose after dinner and be dropped minutes from the condo
Check out our standard amenities.
This lovely property is professionally managed by Lodging In Telluride. We are a 100% locally owned and operated vacation rental management company. We want you to feel at home in Telluride and we know you’ll find our team attentive and approachable.
Operating under Town of Telluride Business License #10737