Viking Lodge 116
Viking Lodge 116 is a lovely ground-floor condo with a western motif providing a cozy, convenient home base for exploring Telluride and the surrounding areas. This one-bedroom condo right on the Telluride River Trail sleeps 4-5 guests (max 2 adults) and offers guests a kitchenette, flat screen TVs, a full bathroom, and a sun-drenched patio with direct garden access. Have your morning coffee or evening bottle of wine on the patio and enjoy the stunning mountain views. Staying steps from The River Trail means an easy, beautiful walk to any part of town including summer festivals in Town Park or the free gondola to mountain village.
Viking Lodge 116 at a glance:
- True western/Colorado vibes
- Flat Screen TVs
- Private patio opening to the river trail
- Linens, towels & basic amenities provided
- Ground floor, easy load in/out
- Sleeps 4-5 (Max 2 adults)
- Studio Style with 1 Queen bed
- Bunks in common area (best suited for kids or smaller adults)
- Sleeper sofa in living area
- There are no dividers between the queen bed, bunks, and sleeper sofa.
- Riverfront condo
- Heated Pool (Summer) & Hot Tub (Year-Round)
- Coin Operated Laundry In Complex
- One outdoor parking space, first come, first served
- Minutes to lift 7
- Town of Telluride
- 2-minute walk to Lift 7 and ticket window
- 2-minutes walk to Clark’s grocery store
- 10-minute walk Gondola and lift ticket window
- 15-minute walk to Town Park
- Blocks from Telluride Medical Center
Getting around Telluride:
- The Galloping Goose runs town loops with bus stops walking distance from the complex
- No car needed
- Town and all amenities are walking distance
- Hop on the goose after dinner and be dropped minutes from the condo
Check out our standard amenities.
This lovely property is professionally managed by Lodging In Telluride. We are a 100% locally owned and operated vacation rental management company. We want you to feel at home in Telluride and we know you’ll find our team attentive and approachable.
Operating under Town of Telluride Business License #10737