Cimarron Lodge Location
The Cimarron Lodge is located on S. Mahoney in Telluride town. This location is on the west end of town, and sits directly at the base of Chair 7 (the Coonskin Chairlift). Cimarron Lodge offers a prime ski in/ski out location for winter guests. In fact, it is one of the few properties in town that can truly claim to be ski in/ski out! During the summer months, Cimarron Lodge is a peaceful location for your lodging. The condos have gorgeous views, and you a just a short stroll from all of the action including Main St, Telluride Town Park & the gondola.
Cimarron Lodge Amenities:
- prime ski in, ski out location at the base of Chair 7
- undercover parking garage (1 vehicle per condo)
- 2 outdoor hot tubs
- on site laundry room
- very close to Clark’s Market (3-4 minute walk)
- on Galloping Goose bus route
- there is a gym, sports store & tortilla shop downstairs!