Our latest public health order allows visitors starting June 1. We look forward to welcoming you to Telluride in the near future!
PUBLIC HEALTH INFO
For more information about current public health policies in San Miguel County, click here.
As of 5.21.2020 there our town has passed an emergency order requiring face coverings in indoor shared spaces including the grocery store. This ordinance expires June 2.
Visitors from outside our county will be allowed beginning June 1.
The 14-day quarantine for second homeowners and visitors will NO LONGER be required beginning June 1.
STATE OF TELLURIDE
Some restaurants and businesses in town are currently open for pick-up/take-out service. State of Colorado is now allowing restaurants to operate at 50% capacity, so more local restaurants should be accommodating dine-in seating soon! Non-essential businesses have opened for business, for example the bookstore and limited shops. Salon services and massages are available.
Masks are required in indoor shared spaces by emergency town ordinance expiring June 2. They are encouraged on heavily trafficked trails where social distancing is hard to observe.
Currently, Telluride Ski & Golf Resort and the Gondola are closed. The free gondola connecting Telluride and Mountain Village is scheduled to open June 15 (subject to change.) Once the gondola reopens to the public, the following protocols will happen to ensure passengers and staff’s safety:
- The number of passengers per cabin will be in accordance with county health orders.
- Riders are asked and encouraged to wear masks while onboard and in gondola stations (masks are available upon request).
- Hand sanitizer available at all stations.
- Regular disinfection of gondola cabin cars between passenger onboarding.
- Visual markers in queues in order to maintain physical separation while in line to board the gondola.
RESTAURANTS / OTHER:
CANCELLATION POLICY – SUMMER 2020 RESERVATIONS
We all need something to look forward to! Book your summer getaway with extra peace of mind. Due to the evolving circumstances around COVID-19, Lodging In Telluride is happy to extend the following cancellation policy for new reservations through October 31, 2020.
- For new reservations made after May 8, 2020, a 7-day cancellation policy is in place. If you cancel prior to 7 days out from your arrival date, you will receive a full refund minus a $40 cancellation fee. If you cancel within 7 days of your arrival, your deposit will be forfeited. A 50% deposit is due at time of reservation. Does not apply to peak periods.
- Peak periods include summer festival dates. Refunds for peak dates will be granted only if festivals are cancelled.
- For reservations of 30 days or more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If a future town, county, state or federal ordinance is enacted preventing the completion of your a reservation with Lodging In Telluride, you will be issue a credit in the amount of your reservation (or remaining nights) toward a future stay, valid for one year from the date of your cancelled or interrupted stay. Refunds will not be issued.
This COVID-19 cancellation policy applies to new reservations made after May 8, 2020. Valid on reservations through October 31, 2020. Book by September 30, 2020. Excludes peak periods and reservations of 30 days or more. Traveler is responsible for cancelling within the appropriate timeframe.
While we always take cleaning seriously, and expect you to arrive to a sparkling vacation rental, additional precautions and guidelines will be followed in the coming months to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests.