We recently added Telluride Lodge #526 to our growing inventory of vacation rentals in beautiful Telluride, Colorado! We are very excited to be able to offer this fabulous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo to our guests. It is yet another affordable, yet stylish lodging option for your Telluride vacation.
Telluride Lodge #526 sleeps 7 guests in total. There is also the additional option of 2 twin beds in an additional sleeping space, should your group require more beds.
The Telluride Lodge complex is located on the west end of Telluride town. The complex offers guests a lovely park-like setting with outdoor charcoal grills and picnic tables. Right next door to the north is Clark’s Market and to the south is the Lift 7 area where you can access the ski hill. The complex also has 2 hot tubs (one indoor and one outdoor) and a large, on site parking lot.
Some features of this property include:
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Gas fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen
- Wide planked hardwood oak floors
- In floor heat
- Custom carved dining table
- Ski locker right outside the front door
- 3 mins walk to skiing
- 2 mins walk to Clark’s Market
- Master bathroom with steam shower
- Washer/dryer in condo
- Hot tub on premises
- On site parking at Telluride Lodge
- Free wifi
If you are visiting Telluride during the snowy winter months, this condo allows you to access the slopes within minutes. The Lift 7 precinct is right across the street. You can also ride the free Galloping Goose shuttle bus to the gondola station to hit the slopes. During the summer months, this property has easy access to countless hiking and biking trails in the box canyon.
Undeniably one of the most stylish condos in the Telluride Lodge complex – Telluride Lodge #526.
The living room at Telluride Lodge #526 features a finding table for six guests & chic L shaped sofas surrounding a gas fireplace.
Prepare a hearty, home cooked meal in this gorgeous kitchen, or kick back on the sofa & sip a glass of red.
The king master suite is a welcome retreat for weary ski bunnies.
To reserve this lovely property, call the team at Lodging In Telluride on 888-998-6471. We are a boutique vacation rental management company located in beautiful Telluride, Colorado. Whether you are a guest visiting our town for your vacation, or a Telluride homeowner, we will make sure that you are at home in Telluride.
Another fabulous condo added to our vacation rental offering for the 2016/2017 ski season – Cimarron Lodge #1. This stunning south east corner unit at the Cimarron Lodge has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and sleeps 4 guests. Perfect for a family of four, or 2 couples looking for a prime ski in, ski out location in Telluride town, this property offers breathtaking views, stylish mountain interiors and a host of amenities including undercover parking, 2 hot tubs and slope side ski lockers.
Cimarron Lodge #1 is professionally managed by our team here at Lodging In Telluride. We specialize in vacation rental condos on the west end of Telluride town. To book this property, or to browse our full offering of accommodations, please visit our website.
Lodging In Telluride is locally owned & operated since 2006. We strive to provide our homeowners with peace of mind, taking care of their Telluride property like it is our own. We aim to provide our guests with a seamless Telluride vacation, and friendly, personalized service. Call us today on 888-998-6471.
The Telluride Academy is one of those things that makes Telluride extra special. It is a truly awesome program for kids! Every summer, families from cities all over the country abandon their urban streetscapes and flock to Telluride with their kids to give them a taste of outdoor experience & adventure through this incredible program.
The Telluride Academy offers day programs, overnight programs & adventure travel options. The thing I love about the Telluride Academy is the range of options and interests it gives kids to explore. Whether your child is into river rafting, biking, rock & roll, fairies, performing, SUP, cooking, finding bugs, building forts or llama trekking, the Telluride Academy has a program to satisfy every child’s imagination and energy level. There really is something for every family, and every child.
To see the full schedule for the 2014 Telluride Academy click here.
If you are in need of accommodations for your Telluride visit, call the team at Lodging In Telluride on 888-998-6471. We have a selection of vacation rental condos in Telluride town, offering your family a convenient and affordable base for your stay in the mountains. Our properties offer amenities like parking, pools, hot tubs & laundry facilities.
Packing for your summer vacation in Telluride can be fraught with uncertainty. We’ve all sat, slumped over our suitcase the night before we are meant to leave for a trip, suitcase bulging with things you probably don’t need (and likely won’t use!), wondering what on earth you have left out, and what you might need but haven’t thought of.
Here at Lodging In Telluride, we want to create a little cheat sheet for you. If you are planning a vacation to Telluride this summer for a wedding, 14’er mission or just for some fresh mountain air, we want to help you be prepared!
What You’ll Need To Pack & Wear In Telluride During The Summer Months
1. Sunscreen – Telluride does not get super hot during the summer, but we are at 8750 feet elevation, meaning the sun packs some punch at altitude! The number one thing to throw in your suitcase is sunscreen!!
2. Waterproof Jacket – summer storms come out of nowhere here in the San Juan mountains. If you are out hiking or biking, pack waterproof jacket. Don’t be fooled by the blue skies and sunshine in the morning. At 3pm it can be a very different story!
3. Running/Hiking Shoes – even if you aren’t a big hiker, I can bet you will feel inspired to take some long walks while you are here in Telluride. Throw in your running shoes just in case.
4. Yoga Mat – nothing balances the body better than a good stretch at the end of a big day’s hike. We have 2 amazing yoga studios here in Telluride. If you have never tried yoga before, you might feel the urge to give it a go on your Telluride vacation.
5. Long Sleeve Shirt – the sun is always shining in Telluride, and it’s rays can be very intense. If you plan to be out in the sun for long periods, pack a light weight cotton shirt so you can protect your skin and stay outside without frying yourself.
6. Swimsuit – many condo complexes have a hot tub, and some have a pool (like the Viking Lodge & Lulu City). We also have the town pool for a refreshing dip. You might even feel the urge to jump in the river….if you’re brave! Don’t forget to throw your swimsuit in your suitcase.
7. Flip Flops – It’s nice to have a pair of shoes that you can slip on & off without a hassle. Flip flops are the perfect footwear option for lazy summer days hanging on Telluride’s Main Street.
8. Fleece/Sweater – Telluride, in my opinion, has the perfect summer climate. Most days hover in the mid 70’s. If it hits 80, that’s a hot day. At night, temperatures can drop off, especially if there has been an afternoon storm. Sometimes we randomly get snow in June and August. Don’t forget to pack a sweater, fleece or something warm you can throw on if it gets cold.
9. A wide brimmed hat – caps look cool, but the only thing to keep neck burn at bay is by wearing a full brimmed hat when out and about during the day.
10. Reusable water bottle – stainless steel is ideal. Help us keep our beautiful mountain town beautiful by limiting use of one time use plastic water bottles. Stainless steel water bottles also keep you healthy as they do not leach harmful chemicals into your water as plastic sometimes does.
If you are looking for accommodations in Telluride for your summer getaway, call Mindy & Georgie at Lodging In Telluride on 888-998-6471 and start planning your trip. Lodging In Telluride offers affordable, quality vacation rental condos in Telluride town, at the Viking Lodge and Lulu City.