The Cimarron Lodge is located on S. Mahoney Drive, on Telluride’s west end. This immaculately kept condo complex offers guests prime ski in/ski out location during the winter months, and a tranquil summer setting with gorgeous views and direct river and hiking trail access. Underground parking, 2 hot tubs and on snow ski lockers.
Access to festivals & summer activities
For festival goers and adventure seekers, everything is located within easy walking distance of the Cimarron Lodge. Telluride Town Park is 10 minutes walk along the river trail, or guests can jump on the Galloping Goose shuttle that stops right outside the complex on W. Pacific St.
Unable to find any listings.
There aren’t many locations in Telluride that can truly claim to be ski in/ski out, but the Cimarron Lodge is one of the very few! Surrounding the Lift 7 area, the Cimarron Lodge offers guests absolute prime ski access, with ski lockers for each condo located on the pedestrian area at the snow’s edge.
Cimarron Lodge Amenities
- 2 outdoor hot-tubs
- Absolute ski in/ski out
- Outdoor gas BBQʼs
- Onsite parking in a heated garage
- Shared laundry facility
- Direct shuttle access (Galloping Goose bus stop outside complex)
- Fishing, biking, running, hiking are right out your door with the San Miguel River trail bordering the property.
- Close proximity to Coonskin Lift 7
- Few minutes walk to Clark’s Market