The Telluride Lodge is one of Telluride’s original condo complexes. Situated on the west end of town, between Clark’s Market and the Coonskin Lift, the Telluride Lodge offers a convenient location, spacious grounds and a selection of vacation rental condos with convenient amenities.
Unable to find any listings.
Access to festivals & summer activities
For festival goers and adventure seekers, everything is located within easy walking distance of the Telluride Lodge. Telluride Town Park is under 10 minutes walk along Pacific St, or 10 minutes along the picturesque river trail. Guests can also jump on the Galloping Goose shuttle that stops right outside the complex on W. Pacific St.
The Telluride Lodge is located right across the street from the Lift 7 (Coonskin) precinct. Guests can access the slopes within minutes by crossing Pacific St. The main gondola station can be accessed by jumping on the free Galloping Goose shuttle bus that stops right outside the Telluride Lodge and stops at the gondola in less than 5 minutes.
Telluride Lodge Amenities
- 2 hot-tubs (one indoor, one outdoor)
- Steam room
- Easy walk to ski
- Outdoor charcoal BBQʼs
- Onsite parking
- Shared laundry facility
- Direct shuttle access (Galloping Goose bus stop outside complex)
- Fishing, biking, running, hiking are right out your door with the San Miguel River trail bordering the property.
- Close proximity to Coonskin Lift 7
- Building adjoins Clark’s Market
- Everything in town within comfortable walking distance